วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

SE Finger LED Light (4 Pack) Reviews



Read more Reviews Little bright light. If the tapes were a bit longer and softer.

Very useful for work on a computer or as an emergency light.
I bought it at a birthday party for my son! Was a success! I also found to be useful for me. I like the ray of books and work in dark places (under the sink, etc. ..) Be careful not to fall, because the battery may fall. One of the 12 I bought was abandoned and now the battery to keep falling out. Fortunately, all 12 I asked a lot of work on arrival.
I ordered them as tree planting and went beyond! They have a lot of light and my son left several times and still works. A little entertainment products.
Discription : Here you will find many uses for this set of 4 pieces in white, blue, green and red, use 3 batteries AG10 (included) Super Bright, Long Life velcro straps to fit your fingers, pens, pencils, tools, etc. Print ON / NOTE OFF switch.PLEASE LED lights that are only white.
Read more SE Finger LED Light (4 Pack)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น