วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

MAGLITE ASXX376 Accessory Pack for D-Cell Flashlight Reviews



Read more Reviews I was following package:
>> 2 brackets w / screws
>> 1 anti-roll device
>> 1 clear, red and blue lenses

It was amber lens and I have no use for Lenes clear or blue. The red lens is useful for preserving night vision. It was possible to get a red lens on one of my Maglite, but the second I tried to offer little resistance.

Brackets are strong enough to support two batteries, but it really necessary to make sure that they are at. It's nice to know exactly where to find the flashlight when the lights go out.
This package was worth the price, which was the size and age have a new goal, and therefore the company as I was scratched to hell.
bought this product mainly holders, panel mounted inside the camp of my "suburb", installed rubber head and a red filter for use at night, now my light is useful when you need it.
Discription : How best to use his flashlight with D-Cell Kit. This handy kit includes anti-roll, red, orange, blue and lenses, and two mounting brackets specifically designed to meet their D-Cell flashlight.
Read more MAGLITE ASXX376 Accessory Pack for D-Cell Flashlight

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น