วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Maglite ARXX235 NiHM Replacement Flashlight Battery Reviews



Read more Reviews Although I have just received this product, I anticipate no problems. I bought a spare battery for my flashlight rechargeable nickel-cadmium batteries from May last year. Since then I bought another flashlight (which require a replacement battery), the same as this one, so I changed NiCd batteries for a new light, and replaced its original light with NiMH batteries. So far no problem. He suffered a good position so far, but really did not use enough to reduce it. So time will tell, to test NiMH NiCd against the better value for money, but so far so good.


Discription : Models Replacement Mag-Lite Pack UnitBattery, 6 May volt NiMH Charger (new and old).
Read more Maglite ARXX235 NiHM Replacement Flashlight Battery

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น