วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

MAGLITE ASXD026 D-Cell Flashlight Mounting Bracket Reviews



Read more Reviews Contact is close and I can see how to promote break time .. For me, however, the lights flash is stored in a closet and used only in emergencies. I just had to remove the lamp twice and in both cases was very attentive and took off and turned in.

I'm not sure I would recommend these for everyday use.

Furthermore, only 1 clip on the light. E 'strong enough that you do not need both.

For me it was perfect for my needs.
I Maglite reduced to the door of my car. Two clips, light reflects sometimes when I closed the door hard. I bought a second set of clips, adding third clip to my phone at 5. Will not want to leave without adding a third clip. When I look fast, even comes with a firm tug. It is nice to have Maglight, where you can come quickly.
They are very limited. Hangs vertically and use flashlights to clip a flashlight. It's very safe.
Discription : MAG is a torch car, boat, home or virtually anywhere. Made in USA No AM2A496 "AA" cell number ASXCAT6: "C" cell number ASXD026 "D" Cell
Read more MAGLITE ASXD026 D-Cell Flashlight Mounting Bracket

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น