วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

MAGLITE LM2A001 Replacement Lamp for AA Mini Flashlight, 2-Pack Reviews



Read more Reviews A 'what it is. I could not to the hardware store, but at least I was not driving.
It was the best lamps until the recent emergence of powerful LED. LEDs offer a more sustainable, less energy consumption and heat.

I lost a lot of number of bulbs in my lamp replaced. I use every day and every time.

I use rechargeable AA Ni-MH. With this type of bulb. My rechargeable batteries were every two days. Now, with batteries LED lamps last 5 days!

Go LED
Each of us had to fight in May, at one time or another so we know how good they are, with so little and have a wonderful Brite is great. then use the dispute for good and have a night lite.
Discription : 2 bulbs per card. No LK3A001: No LM2A001 Solitaire Bulb: Mini Mag Lite "AA" No bulb LM3A001: Mini Mag Lite AAA 'bulb
Read more MAGLITE LM2A001 Replacement Lamp for AA Mini Flashlight, 2-Pack

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น